February 18, 2021 at 10:18 pm #8973adminFebruary 18, 2021 at 10:20 pm #8981admin
MUSIC: GRADE 1-2
For Tuesday’s Zoom lesson, please bring your homemade instruments and a ball!
Here is the link for Tuesday’s Zoom lesson:
Time: Feb 23, 2021 09:30 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 824 0410 5168
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.comFebruary 19, 2021 at 9:28 pm #9000Heather McCollister
Class Name: Literature – Grade 1/2
This week’s focus: Antarctica/Australia
This week on Tuesday, February 23 @ 1:00 or Friday February 26 @11:00 we will be exploring Australia:
*Look ahead at the Map book on page 94-97. What do you wonder about? What do you notice?
*What oceans are surrounding Australia?
*What remarkable animals do you see?
Writing with Ease – Week 19
ENRICHMENT ON ANTARCTICA – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
*A little more on Antarctic: Research the blue whale and write an interesting fact about it in your adventure journal.
*Examine page 102- 103 What do you notice that is different about the Arctic and Antarctic? Similarities?
* Look at Alaska and hear the stories of braving the cold elements and read some interesting stories about surviving.
THIS MONTH’S ASSIGNMENT FOR SUBMISSION:
One photocopy of an adventure journal entry by March 1, 2021 OR a page of copywork from Writing with Ease to be submitted to Ms. Monica.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.February 20, 2021 at 10:09 am #9014Monica Hielema
Class Name: History for Lower Grammar Students (optional)
This week’s focus: World War 1
In preparation for Schole support class:
• (Optional) MOH text ~ Lessons 46, 47, 48
• Optional to work on during Thursday’s Class: Bring coloring page for the MOH week 16:
• And/or timeline card:
To be completed this week:
• Complete Reading/Listening to Lessons 46, 47, 48
• History read aloud (A list can be found in Appendix A of the Curriculum Guide.)
(A reminder that APPENDIX B in the Curriculum Guide provides Canadian History through Living Books.
ENRICHMENT – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide – NOTE that Section B lists Supplemental Books and Resources for each lesson!
• DK find out! World War 1 DK https://www.dkfindout.com/us/history/world-war-i/
• For the month of February: Grades 1 to 3: memorize the provinces of Canada PARENT RESOURCE: https://www.cbc.ca/parents/play/view/printable-map-of-canada-puzzle
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.