October 29, 2020 at 9:31 pm #8080adminOctober 30, 2020 at 11:32 am #8114Karyn Booth
Literature 1 NOVEMBER 5 NO ZOOM, it’s NEXT WEEK
Novel: At the Back of the North Wind by George Macdonald
Topic: Literature 1 – Gr. 7/8 – Ms. Karyn OCTOBER 29 class recording
Share recording with viewers:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/yFL0ERwU_Wt15zxh0CWU5svqd-RmyeucqMoS4C4JNZRpuh_evYo9iq2JkCgsQOCy.vCrjY1SXKvNHO823 Passcode: HU*$CnG1
FOR NEXT CLASS
Learn up to four verses of Psalm of Life by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Continue reading to the end of the book.
Complete YOUR assigned chapters for the setting chart that is a google chartOctober 30, 2020 at 11:37 am #8118Anita Perlau
music grade seven
On Tuesday we will be discussing music genres. Come prepared to brainstorm a list of the musical genres you know.
Watch this video from DKFindOut
and choose one or two categories to learn more.
Be prepared to share what you learned.
On Tuesday, Lauren will be sharing her Musician Project (way to go Lauren) and we will be determining a schedule for others’ presentations☺
HOMEWORK: Your musician project is due on Monday, November 9.
Review the project details that I sent in the email last week.
Anita Perlau is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting on Tuesday, Nov 3. Please note we are meeting from 11:00-11:30 from now on.
Meeting ID: 989 8885 3854
If you have questions, please email me at email@example.comOctober 30, 2020 at 2:58 pm #8145Monica Hielema
Class Name: History for Dialectic
Tutor: Video Lectures (Monica Hielema is contact person)
To be completed this week:
• MOH text ~ Lesson 17 Lessons 18 (from week 6)
• Video lectures
ENRICHMENT CHOICES – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Companion Guide
• The War of 1812 The Canadian Perspective: https://www.pbs.org/video/the-war-of-1812-the-canadian-perspective/
• A Canadian Heritage Moment explaining the War of 1812 Monument: https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/art-monuments/monuments/war-1812/video-war-1812-artist-version.html
• A River Apart by Robert Sutherland (Canadian focus ~ Exciting story of James and his American friends across the river who are estranged and caught in conflict in the War of 1812.)
• Laura’s Choice: The Story of Laura Secord by Connie Brummel Crook
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.October 31, 2020 at 12:01 am #8173Gordon Hawkes
Class Name: Logic 1
Tutor: Gordon Hawkes
To be completed this week:
Lesson 4: Red Herring Fallacy
Lesson 5: Recognizing Red Herrings
Lesson 6: Special Pleading
PLEASE NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the regular Zoom class time (Monday, 1:00-1:50) may be changed for this week. A confirmation will be sent out ASAP.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.