Class Name: Literature Grades 3 / 4
Tutor: Monica Hielema
• Next Literature Discussion Class is Friday, May 28th.
• In addition to reading/listening to The Clown of God, choose a book to read for 20 minutes / day (minimum)
The Clown of God : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUm-I62dBb0
• Reading suggestions include:
Classical Christian Education Support Loop 1000 Good Books List
This month’s ASSIGNMENT:
• Choose your favorite Literature Selection from this year’s assigned books/stories. (The Velveteen Rabbit, The Mouse and the Motorcycle, The Cricket in Times Square, The Relatives Came, Kenny and the Dragon, Little Red Riding Hood, The Little Riders, The Hundred Dresses, The Clown of God.) Come prepared to share at next class:
1. Give title and author of book.
2. Name your favorite character in the book.
3. Give two reasons you chose this book as your favorite.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions and submissions.