Class Name: History for Lower Grammar Students (optional)
This week’s focus: The French Revolution from 1789 to 1799
In preparation for Schole support class:
• Begin reading MOH text ~ Lesson 12 (from week 4) AND Lessons 13, 14 (from week 5)
• Optional: Bring coloring page (see enrichment options) and/or timeline page to class (work on while listening).
To be completed this week:
• (Optional) Complete Reading/Listening to Lessons 12,13, 14
• History read aloud (A list can be found in Appendix A of the Curriculum Guide.)
ENRICHMENT – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide
• Extra coloring sheets for Storming of Bastille (reference page page 67 of MOH text) / Marie Antoinette (reference page 68 of MOH text) (Resource Library)
• A Child’s History of the World – chapter 76 Upside Down
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.