Class Name: History for Grammar Students
This week’s focus: The French Revolution from 1789 to 1799
In preparation for Schole support class:
• Begin reading MOH text ~ Lesson 12 (from week 4) AND Lessons 13, 14 (from week 5)
• Optional: Bring coloring page (see enrichment options) and/or timeline page to class (work on while listening).
• (GRADE 5 and 6): Label map 6 France using answer key (PARENTS: as needed, help your child label, names of countries should be all capital letters. (These are in your companion guide but also posted in Resource Library). Please bring map to class as reference. (This is optional for grades 3 and 4.)
To be completed this week:
• Complete Reading/Listening to Lessons 12,13, 14
• History read aloud (A list can be found in Appendix A of the Curriculum Guide.)
ENRICHMENT – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide
• Extra coloring sheets for Storming of Bastille (reference page page 67 of MOH text) / Marie Antoinette (reference page 68 of MOH text) (Resource Library)
• Listen to: In the Reign of Terror by G.A. Henty (free on LibriVox)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and submissions.