Class Name: Middle Grammar Literature Grades 3 / 4
Tutor: Monica Hielema
This week’s focus: Enjoy Reading!
As necessary, a student can listen to assigned novel read aloud OR on audio while following along in book.
To be completed this week:
• Read 20 minutes / day (minimum) from The Mouse and the Motorcycle OR book of choice. See recommended lists such Curriculum Guide or Classical Reader Classical Reader
• Check off daily reading on October Submission Guide (Find in parent resource tab of Resource Library.)
In preparation for Literature Discussion Class on Friday, November 6th:
Read The Mouse and the Motorcycle
This month’s ASSIGNMENT:
Literature Reflection for The Mouse and the Motorcycle:
1. Choose two to four scenes from The Mouse and the Motorcycle to illustrate and name. (See Resource Library Reading tab for a template.)
2. NEW In Resource Library: VIEW classmate’s illustrations and chapter titles (Reading tab – Grade 3 and 4 Literature Student Illustrations for viewing enjoyment). ENJOY!
Email the assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org before the next Literature Discussion class on November 6th.
- This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Monica Hielema.