Class Name: Middle Grammar Literature Grades 3 / 4
Tutor: Monica Hielema
This week’s focus: Finish reading The Mouse and the Motorcycle
As necessary, a student can listen to assigned novel read aloud OR on audio while following along in book.
To be completed this week:
• Read 20 minutes / day (minimum) from The Mouse and the Motorcycle OR book of choice. See recommended lists such Curriculum Guide or Classical Reader Classical Reader
• Check off daily reading on Submission Guide (Find in parent resource tab of Resource Library.)
• Complete COME PREPARED sheet (In Resource Library – Literature Tab – Literature Grade 3 and 4 Literature Preparation The Mouse and the Motorcycle)
In preparation for Literature Discussion Class on Friday, November 6th:
1. Finish reading The Mouse and the Motorcycle
2. Complete COME PREPARED sheet (In Resource Library – Literature Tab)
Bring to Class: copy of the novel and completed COME PREPARED sheet.
This month’s ASSIGNMENT:
Literature Reflection for The Mouse and the Motorcycle:
1. Choose two to four scenes from The Mouse and the Motorcycle to illustrate and name. (See Resource Library Literature tab for a template.)
2. NEW: VIEW classmate’s illustrations and chapter titles:
Email the assignment to email@example.com before the next Literature Discussion class on November 6th.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and submissions.
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Monica Hielema.