Class Name: History for Lower Grammar Students (optional)
This week’s focus: Civil War – War between the States
In preparation for Schole support class:
• MOH text ~ Lessons 34,35, 36
• Optional to work on during Thursday’s Class: Bring coloring page for the MOH week 12: http://www.calgaryclassicalschole.ca/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/1-3e0c424b174623071e187e08ff5fe3d4/2021/01/Week-12-MOH-Coloring-Page.pdf
• And/or timeline card:
To be completed this week:
• (Optional) Complete Reading/Listening to Lessons 34,35, 36
• History read aloud (A list can be found in Appendix A of the Curriculum Guide.)
ENRICHMENT – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide – NOTE that Section B lists Supplemental Books and Resources for each lesson!
• Coloring Sheet(s)
• Read Aloud Suggestion: Caddie Woodlawn, Turn Homeward, Hannalea
• Battle Hymn of the Republic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=p5mmFPyDK_8
• “Dixie” – Union Civil War Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=gvjOG5gboFU
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Monica Hielema.