Class Name: History for Grammar Students
This week’s focus: Dominion of Canada
In preparation for Schole support class:
• MOH text ~ Lessons 37, 38, 39
• Optional to work on during Thursday’s Class: Bring coloring page for the MOH week 13:
• And/or timeline card:
• And/or Map 19 from Companion Guide: Map of Canada (you may choose to bring the map to our Thursday Class to color.) http://www.calgaryclassicalschole.ca/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/1-3e0c424b174623071e187e08ff5fe3d4/2021/01/Map-of-Canada.pdf
To be completed this week:
• Complete Reading/Listening to Lessons 37, 38, 39
• History read aloud (A list can be found in Appendix A of the Curriculum Guide.)
(A reminder that APPENDIX B in the Curriculum Guide provides Canadian History through Living Books.
ENRICHMENT CHOICES – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide – NOTE that Section B lists Supplemental Books and Resources for each lesson!
• PARENT DISCRETION Canada: A People’s History Episode 8 – The Great Enterprise: All chapters but especially: A Sly Fox, Strangers in Charlottetown, July 1, 1867 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQjVm5VTOmU
Please contact email@example.com with any questions and submissions