Class Name: Literature Grades 3 / 4
Tutor: Monica Hielema
To be completed this week:
• Read 20 minutes / day (minimum)
• For the month of February: Choose a book to read and prepare to share your reading choice with our class on March 5th, during our next Literature class. Show us your book, tell us the title and one reason why you recommend this book.
• Also – in preparation for next Literature Discussion Class read: Little Red Riding Hood by Grimm Brothers (1812):
• When finished, continue reading books of choice, UPDATED suggestions include:
Pompeii: Buried Alive (Kunhardt) (R: 2-4)
Wagon Wheels (Brenner) (R: 2-4)
Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie (Roop) (R: 2-6)
Emily’s Runaway Imagination (Cleary) (R: 3-7)
Misty of Chincoteague (Henry) (R: 3-8)
McBroom’s Wonderful One-Acre Farm: (Fleishchman) (R:3-6)
This month’s ASSIGNMENT:
• After you have finished reading the fairy tale (I suggest reading it more than once), complete the following to prepare for our Literature discussion on March 5th.
• Email the Little Red Riding Hood Reflection to Ms. Monica BEFORE March 5th: http://www.calgaryclassicalschole.ca/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/1-3e0c424b174623071e187e08ff5fe3d4/2021/02/LIttle-Red-Riding-Hood-Reflection.pdf
• Choose a book to read and prepare to share your reading choice with our class on March 5th, during our next Literature class. Show us your book, tell us the title and one reason why you would recommend this book.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions and submissions.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Monica Hielema.