Class Name: History for Lower Grammar Students (optional)
This week’s focus: World War 1
In preparation for Schole support class:
• (Optional) MOH text ~ Lessons 46, 47, 48
• Optional to work on during Thursday’s Class: Bring coloring page for the MOH week 16:
• And/or timeline card:
To be completed this week:
• Complete Reading/Listening to Lessons 46, 47, 48
• History read aloud (A list can be found in Appendix A of the Curriculum Guide.)
(A reminder that APPENDIX B in the Curriculum Guide provides Canadian History through Living Books.
ENRICHMENT – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide – NOTE that Section B lists Supplemental Books and Resources for each lesson!
• DK find out! World War 1 DK https://www.dkfindout.com/us/history/world-war-i/
• For the month of February: Grades 1 to 3: memorize the provinces of Canada PARENT RESOURCE: https://www.cbc.ca/parents/play/view/printable-map-of-canada-puzzle
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.