Class Name: History for Lower Grammar Students (optional)
This week’s focus: Mao Zedong Forms the People’s Republic of China
In preparation for Schole support class:
• (Optional) MOH text ~ Lesson 66
• Optional to work on during Thursday’s Class: Bring coloring page for the MOH week 22 (last picture):
Flag of China coloring page: http://www.calgaryclassicalschole.ca/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/1-3e0c424b174623071e187e08ff5fe3d4/2021/04/Flag-of-China-Coloring-Sheet.pdf
Timeline card: http://www.calgaryclassicalschole.ca/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/1-3e0c424b174623071e187e08ff5fe3d4/2021/04/Mao-and-Communist-China-Timeline-Card.pdf
To be completed this week:
• Complete Reading/Listening to Lesson 66
• History read aloud.
ENRICHMENT – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide
• Get your name written in Tibetan Calligraphy https://chinese.gratis/tibetans-names/
• Get your name in Chinese Art https://chinese.gratis/tools/drawing-name/
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.