Class Name: History for Grammar Students
This week’s focus: Korean War
In preparation for Schole support class:
• MOH text ~ Lessons 67, 68, 69
• Optional to work on during Thursday’s Class: Bring coloring page for the MOH week 23:
To be completed this week:
• Complete Reading/Listening to Lessons 67, 68, 69
• History read aloud. Ideas: Year of Impossible Goodbyes by Choi, Sook Nyul
Red Scarf Girl: A Memoir of the Cultural Revolution by Ji-Li Jiang
Chu Ju’s House by Gloria Whelan
ENRICHMENT CHOICES – Extra resources for children and families who desire more
• Review Timeline Cards
• Companion Guide – NOTE that Section B lists Supplemental Books and Resources for each lesson!
• Canadian War Memorial: https://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/remembrance/memorials/korean-war-memorial-garden
• Map of Korea: http://www.calgaryclassicalschole.ca/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/1-3e0c424b174623071e187e08ff5fe3d4/2021/04/Map-of-Korea.pdf
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.