Class Name: Grade 8/9 Literature 2
This week’s focus: Romeo and Juliet
In preparation for class on May 13, 2021:
1. Read No Fear Shakespeare – Romeo and Juliet, Prologue page 26 and Act One and Act Two.
2. Using the sheets attached, in point form, jot quick answers to the comprehension questions, to help guide your understanding of the text.
Romeo and Juliet Comprehension Questions Act 1 and Act 2
3. In your commonplace book, write one or two quotes from Romeo and Juliet that you appreciate or find interesting.
Enrichment for those who are wanting more:
1. Memorize The Prologue (page 26 in No Fear Shakespeare)
2. Explore the context of Romeo and Juliet.
*Who is the author? And what do you know about him and his relationships
*Where did the author live?
*When did the author live?
*What did the author believe?
April Submission – Due May 4, 2021
As previously stated, the April submission on The Great Divorce is outlined below.
Reflective Writing – The Great Divorce
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org